Only to be ordered together with a bow.
Separate arrows no longer shipped and will be refunded if you order separately.
Blunt Arrow (Mongolian archery competition does not have targets to be pierced. Rather the targets are small objects assembled on ground, to be knocked off. )
Arrows are typically constructed of birch wood, tuber.
1. Main shaft - birch tree
2. Fletching - Feather
3. Arrow tail - horn/ bamboo
4. Arrow head - bone or wood
- Main shaft of arrow is made of light and strong wood
- Fletching is made of vulture feather
- Arrow tail is made of horn/ bamboo tree
- Arrow head is made of elk horn