This collection box includes all three bath bombs – sea buckthorn oil bath bomb, “Jamts” salt bath bomb and olive oil bath bomb /80gr/
It is perfect to give as a present to your loved ones or to buy for yourself to see which bath bomb fits your needs better.
A bath bomb is a hard-packed mixture of dry ingredients which effervesces when wet. It consists of sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, fruit oil, salt and essential oils. When it’s get wet, it will break apart and dissolve, allowing all the beneficial oils and salts to be released into the bath water. Depending on it’s ingredients bath bomb will detoxify your skin and will help to get in your mood.
Our bath bombs are the very first produced organic bath bombs in Mongolia.
Our bath bombs are suitable for all skin types, gender and age.
How to use a bath bomb:
1. Fill the tub with water. Use a temperature that is not too hot and not too cold for you.
2. Put the bath bomb in the water. You can put 2 if you want, there is no bad reaction with it, because it is 100% organic.
3. Over time, the bath bomb will start to break apart and dissolve, thus allowing all the beneficial oils, salts, and butters to be released into the bath water.
4. Sit in the tub 15-20 min. The bath bomb will fill the water with essential oils, nourishing and moisturizing butters and oils, and additional items, such as flower petals.
5. Clean the tub. Rinse off the oils.