Camel wool is very warm due to their surviving Mongolian cold winter and the Gobi heat. Fast shipment. Mongolian camel wool socks for men and women.
Buy only on Amazon. Click here. Available for Amazon Prime.
- These camel wool warm socks for women and men are very suitable for the elderly too.
- By wearing these warm socks for outdoor work, snowboarding, winter, or cold weather, you can concentrate more on your work or activity, than on distracting cold feet.
- The accompanied free booklet is packed with tips to increase longevity of any wool socks.
- Probably you may want to skip washing these socks once or twice while you wash other socks after every use as camel wool is stink-resistant and moisture-wicking. This saves water when it is scarce during camping, for example. Hand wash in lukewarm water, hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry.
- Made from the wool of Mongolian feisty, woolly, two-humped camels that survive howling blizzards and scorching heat of the Gobi desert where temps range from -40 to +40 Celsius. When it gets wet, it still has some insulation property. Pilling can occur as with all wool and even expensive sweaters do.
- 90% pure camel wool, 6% spandex, 4% viscose.